Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Let's Take a Polaroid Picture

Hey chickas! Let's bring some song-inspired nail art to your frostbitten fingertips shall we?


Today's mani was inspired by Skyler Stonestreet's song Polaroid Picture. Its a fun bubbly song that makes me smile, it actually is one of Polaroids official songs I believe. I painted a camera on my accent nail, and little Polaroid frames on the rest. My dad used to have a Polaroid, he would take pictures of me doing ballet with it. I wish it hadn't gotten stolen :\.


I used:
NYC French Tip White
Clair's Blue and Black Nail Art Pens
Revlon Red
Midgi Hot Pink Pen
Stripe Rite Yellow
Revlon POSH

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate all comments! Feel free to drop me a line below, but if you want me to check out your blog I would love it if you would send me a link via email instead so I'm sure not to miss it. Thanks! :)