Saturday, January 5, 2013

Moon Flower

Have you ever seen moon flowers? They're a gorgeous plant who's blooms only open up once the moon rises, and then they wilt when then sun rises to be replaces by new blooms the next night. They're fascinating to watch, my Grandma has some in her front yard. Anyways, I've lost track of the days again, but I know it supposed to be half moons, or as The Daily Nail calls them, moonicures.


Moonicures themselves are pretty cool, but I prefer when they are fancied up. I thought semi-stamping one part would be neat, and I was right. Definitely a technique I'll be using again.

I used:
Sally Hansen Gone Grey
NYC French Tip White
OPI Suzi and the 7 Düsseldorfs
BM-323

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate all comments! Feel free to drop me a line below, but if you want me to check out your blog I would love it if you would send me a link via email instead so I'm sure not to miss it. Thanks! :)