Thursday, January 10, 2013

Omnomnomagon

Today's post is just a bit random, it's not a swatch, not a 31 Day Challenge post, just some random nail art I did for funzies :). A ffamily member suggested I do Pacman nails, and I know ts not a new idea, but I was excited all the same because when I first started nail art that never even crossed my mind as being possible. It just seemed too advanced and way out of reach.


NOMNOMNOMNOM :)
I used:
Sally Hansen Black Out
Clair's White and Blue Nail Art Pens
Revlon Red
NYC Spring Street
NYC Lexington Yellow
Midgi Light Pink and Blue Nail Art Pens

“Erre es korakas, Blinky!" Dionysus cursed. "I will have your soul!” 
Does anybody else think of Percy Jackson and Dionysus's obsession with PacMan? No? Just me?


I like how this manicure turned out overall, but I think in the future I will give it another go and make it better. For gosh sakes the dots are bigger than the ghosts xD. It is nice to see that my skills are progressing though, and something I thought was impossible is now achievable :)

5 comments:

  1. This is super cute!! I am terrible at nail art, but I always love seeing it on other people :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Don't worry, it just takes patience and practice, then it seems easy :)

      Delete
  2. Wow!!! AMAZING!! :-D Pacman brings back a lot of fond memories for me. :-) Who cares if the dots are big?! You did a fabulous job of freehanding all that! LOVE it. :-) I'm definitely gonna follow your blog once I finish writing this...if you ever wanna check out mine - literally just started it this week - its at www.una23em.blogspot.com
    One day I hope to be as good at nail art as you are!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, that is really kind of you :) Your blog seems to be off to a good start, and your dog is very cute.

      Delete
    2. You're welcome! :-) Great work deserves recognition! And thank you, I am working on another post at the moment. Should be up by uhh...tomorrow...since it's almost midnight. ;-) I have a feeling that I'll be spending a lot of time tomorrow perusing (and probably commenting on) your older blog posts!

      Delete

I appreciate all comments! Feel free to drop me a line below, but if you want me to check out your blog I would love it if you would send me a link via email instead so I'm sure not to miss it. Thanks! :)