Thursday, January 24, 2013

Doritos, Burritos, Flamingos.

Unless you've read The Kane Chronicles that probably made absolutely no sense to you whatsoever. They have a monkey named Khufu that only eats things ending with an O. So you might've guessed now my nails are based on The Kane Chronicles today.


The Kane Chronicles is written by Rick Riordan and is about a bunch of teenagers who channel the powers of the Egyptian gods. After reading Percy Jackson I knew this series would be good too and I was not disappointed. I used an ankh because, well, it's Egyptian. More specifically it's their symbol for life.

I used:
NYC Lexington Yellow
Maybelline Bold Gold
BM-322

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate all comments! Feel free to drop me a line below, but if you want me to check out your blog I would love it if you would send me a link via email instead so I'm sure not to miss it. Thanks! :)