Sunday, May 5, 2013

Liebster Award!

I'm excited to share with you guys that I have been nominated for a Liebster Award by Dagadelic, it sounds like fun! By the way, Liebster means "dearest" in German. The rules are as follows;

1. Write eleven random facts about yourself.
2. Answer eleven questions for you from the person who nominated you.
3. Write eleven questions for the people you nominate.
4. Nominate eleven bloggers with less than 200 followers.


Random
1. I can read 283 words per minute.
2. If I were to go to Hogwarts I would be a Hufflepuff.
3. I love baseball, my favorite team is the San Francisco Giants.
4. I am related to Mark Twain.
5. I go golfing every weekend.
6. I have an obsession with skeleton keys.
7. I hate wearing the color brown.
8. Three is my lucky number.
9. Instead of having a teddy bear or blankie as a child I was given a four foot long stuffed crocodile. His name is Croc A. Gator and I have slept with him almost every night for 13 years.
10. My left ear has one piercing and my right ear is double pierced.
11. My all-time favorite poem is "Do Not Go Gentle" by Dylan Thomas. I can recite it from memory.

Questions From Dagadelic
1. Do you consider yourself an introvert or an extrovert? Why?
I consider myself an extrovert. I'm usually comfortable starting conversations with strangers, and I'm a lot less shy than I used to be.
2. Do you dance when you’re alone?
All. The. Time.
3. Favourite article of clothing and why.

I'm hoping this means a specific piece in my wardrobe, not just a general item like dresses or shirts. My favorite is the diamond earrings my parents bought me for my 16th birthday, I wear them every day.
4. Do you have a favourite photo of yourself? If so, Describe it.
I wouldn't say it's a favorite but it's definitely one I like. It's a picture of me in bed with one of my dolls, when my eyes were still blue and my hair was short and super curly. Now it's long and curly.
5. Can you speak any other languages? If you don’t, what language would you like to learn to speak?
I know enough German and enough French to make my way around Berlin/Paris. I'm working on Rosettastone for both languages. I prefer German over French.
6. Name a board/card/puzzle game you excel at.
Disney Scene It. I have only been beaten once by my Aunt Marion.
7. What’s your favourite feature about yourself and why? It can be a physical characteristic or a 
personality characteristic.
My favorite feature is my eye color, they're hazel leaning more green and I have brown "freckles" in my right iris.
8. Name something you’re afraid of. 

I am absolutely terrified by wolves. I used to have horrific nightmares about them when I was little.
9. What’s an outfit/hairstyle you regret having done?

I cut my hair extreamly short in 7th grade. Big mistake.
10. Do you have a favourite song? Name it and describe why it’s your favorite.
I can't pick just one, but mostly anything country/coffee house/classic.
11. What is your guilty pleasure?
Watching whatever show I'm currently addicted to on Netflix while eating Nutella on bread.

Questions for my nominees
1. Did you have an imaginary friend growing up?
2. What is your favorite season? Why?
3. What is your favorite quote?
4. If you could shadow someone for a day, who would it be? (Can be living or dead)
5. Stilettos or sneakers?
6. Who is your favorite artist? Why?
7. What is your favorite piece by them?
8. Do you prefer to be working the camera or posing for it?
9. Do you think Facebook will ever become irrelevant?
10. What is the last thing you Googled?
11. Do you sing in the shower?

I tag...
My Life inTurquoise
Little Laura Loves
Moni's Beauty Box
Diary of a Disney Diva
Galorious
Sparrow Nails
Paper Thin Nails

I had a really hard time finding blogs with under 200 followers! I tagged any of my followers who had their blog link in their google+ bio and two blogs that I follow :) Thanks again to Dagadelic!

3 comments:

  1. Yay! Thank you so much for taking the time to answer my questions. I love your list of random facts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for nominating my little blog :-)

    I don't know if I find the time to answer, but I loved to read yours! so you speak German :-P

    were you in Berlin? I'm from Berlin and live there again.

    anyway, have you seen my brand new nail art blog? thats where I post most these days but your award is a good eason to give my resting beauty blog a new article :-)

    greetings from Berlin,
    Moni

    my-fingertip-gallery.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've never been to Germany, but I have some very distant family that lives there. French and German are my two main heritages so I decided to learn the languages :)

      Delete

I appreciate all comments! Feel free to drop me a line below, but if you want me to check out your blog I would love it if you would send me a link via email instead so I'm sure not to miss it. Thanks! :)