Thursday, March 14, 2013

Cut It Out!

I really love negative space manicures, they're different and interesting. I decided to try it out myself after seeing a post on Tumblr from Get Nailed.


I used tape to get the cut-out look. I think my favorite ones are my pointer and ring fingers, they seem to have turned out the best. I also really like the idea of closing off the negative space, it just adds a little bit more design to the whole look.

I used:
Midgi Light Blue nail art pen
Sally Hansen Lacey Lilac


What do you guys think? Will you be trying out the negative space trend?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate all comments! Feel free to drop me a line below, but if you want me to check out your blog I would love it if you would send me a link via email instead so I'm sure not to miss it. Thanks! :)