Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Color Triangleing

Surprisingly auto-correct didn't catch me on the title, maybe triangleing is an actual word, or auto-correct has just given up hope on me. Today's post is such because I tried my hand at a color blocking look I recently saw on Tumblr, but they're triangles, not blocks.


I had just a tad bit of difficulty with this one because I'm impatient and kept applying tape to wet paint. I really love this look, the cream pink and glitter pink tie it together :)


I used:
Sally Hansen Black Out
NYC Sidewalkers
NYC Pink Promenade
Sally Hansen Rockstar Pink

1 comment:

  1. I absolutely love this nail design and the colours you chose! I may have to try this one day! :)

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all comments! Feel free to drop me a line below, but if you want me to check out your blog I would love it if you would send me a link via email instead so I'm sure not to miss it. Thanks! :)