Sunday, November 4, 2012

Angled French Tips

  Yesterday was my school's Fall Ball (our equivalent to a Homecoming dance), and it was amazing. The decorations were incredible, my boyfriend was awesome as per usual, the only downside was that the DJ seemed to have no clue what he was doing. I wore a simple floor length black dress and wanted my nails to match, but I didn't want the to just be completely black. This is what I came up with:

 
   I really love this manicure, simple and not too loud but it has edge. Its very simple to create too, I just painted my base color and swiped the black on the tips, no tape needed!
I used Sally Hansen Bold Buff and Sally Hansen Xtream Wear Blackout. I finished it with Revlon Quick Dry Topcoat.
My next post will be for Polish Days, check back in to see! I'm excited :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate all comments! Feel free to drop me a line below, but if you want me to check out your blog I would love it if you would send me a link via email instead so I'm sure not to miss it. Thanks! :)