Sunday, November 11, 2012

Lets Get to the Point

   Yesterday Mom and I went shopping for a little party hosted at our house last night, so we went to Target to scope out some cute glasses and trays and whatnot. Of course I HAD to stop by the nail polish section, and well lets say I discovered NYC polish. Only 97 cents a bottle! Needless to say I went home with many new coors, including two from Maybelline and two from Essie's winter collection (I couldn't resist) so you'll be seeing A LOT of new designs from me soon!
   For the first manicure from the new bottles I had gotten a gold color from Maybelline and couldn't wait to try it out, so as the title says lets get to the point here:

 
   I love the look of pointed half-moons, I just love half-moons just in general :). I was originally going to use tape to do this but it kept peeling off the paint so I ended up free-handing it with a brush.


   I used:
NYC French White Tip
Maybelline Color Show in Bold Gold
Sally Hansen Xtream Wear in Blackout

 
   I can't wait to try out all of my other new colors, see you guys soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate all comments! Feel free to drop me a line below, but if you want me to check out your blog I would love it if you would send me a link via email instead so I'm sure not to miss it. Thanks! :)