Saturday, November 24, 2012

Green Eyed Monster

Hello there people! Today is day four of the 31DC, and green nails are up!


I started out with a different idea in my head, each nail was going to be a different pattern. But after I doodled out the first one on my index finger I liked it so much I decided to repeat it. The lime green ended up not standing out as much as I thought it would have, but I like it more this way I think.


I used:
Revlon POSH
Lime Green Midgi Nail Art Pen


I need to figure out how I got the lighting that way in this photo, turned out great. See you guys in a bit, blue is next!

UPDATE: (after looking back on these they now remind me of data chips for a computer xD)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate all comments! Feel free to drop me a line below, but if you want me to check out your blog I would love it if you would send me a link via email instead so I'm sure not to miss it. Thanks! :)