Monday, December 31, 2012

Bringing in the Newyear

Happy New Years Eve everybody! Are you going to a party tonight? Staying in with family? Stocking up on your own fireworks? Whatever you're doing I hope your nails are fabulously festive as well! I myself am going to a local dance with my friend Alyssa, and I still have yet to pick out an outfit. At least I have my nails covered! ^-^


Fireworks! I love how these turned out, usually I have a really hard time replicating fireworks. With the new year coming up, do you guys have any resolutions? I usually don't do them, by telling myself its something I HAVE to do it then usually never gets done. But, this year I do have one that I will be able to stick to. Throughout the year 2013 whenever something good happens I'm going to write it down and put in in a jar, so at the end of the year I can open it up and see all of the cool stuff thats happened :).


I used:
Sally Hansen Black Out
Stripe Rite Yellow
Stripe Rite Hot Pink
Clair's Neon Green Nail Art Pen
Clair's Blue Nail Art Pen
Clair's White Nail Art Pen
Stripe Rite Silver Glitter

Have a safe and happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate all comments! Feel free to drop me a line below, but if you want me to check out your blog I would love it if you would send me a link via email instead so I'm sure not to miss it. Thanks! :)