Monday, December 17, 2012

NOT Candy Canes

I told you I would be back soon didn't I ;). So its Spirit Week at my school, and usually I would match my nails to the theme. I did't do so today because it was Holiday Sweater day and this sweater just speaks for itself, its wonderful. Tomorrow is Candy Cane day and I sat down kinda not wanting to do them. I stared at my red polish for awhile thinking about how my skin would be stained removing it and dreading that too. I decided since every blogger and her mother has done candy cane nails I just wasn't going to do it and decided to play with my new pens instead. So there.


Besides the fact that pink makes me happy anyways, I rather like my first pen attempt. I've seen this style a couple times around the inter-webs and have wanted to try it out for a while now. 
I used:
NYC Pink Promenade Creme
Clair's Black Polish Pen
Clair's White Polish Pen


The only problem is that I didn't do my right hand... oh well, I'm sure I can squeeze in some time to do that in the morning, night lovelies <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate all comments! Feel free to drop me a line below, but if you want me to check out your blog I would love it if you would send me a link via email instead so I'm sure not to miss it. Thanks! :)