Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Santa Baby

   Hey chikas! How are you in this chilly winter day? It seems like winter finely fully struck Vegas in the past week! Heres some nail art for you to enjoy by your fireplace (if you don't have a fire place, I'm sure there's an app for that ;) )



I love these nails, they're very simple yet very cute :). I myself still go and see Santa at the mall every year and get pictures, mom says I have to until I have my own children :P. Now though I've taken to asking Santa for things like a certain baseball team to win the World Series instead of ponies...


I used:
Revlon Red
NYC French Tip White
Maybelline Bold Gold
Sally Hansen Black Out 

Whats your guy's favorite Santa memory?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate all comments! Feel free to drop me a line below, but if you want me to check out your blog I would love it if you would send me a link via email instead so I'm sure not to miss it. Thanks! :)