Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Seaside Studs

 Today I have a very, very quick nail art post.


I l-o-v-e using paper re-inforcers for half-moons, makes life so much easier. Sadly this time I did not get the super clean lines, this is due to my hair. I recently dyed it blue again, and it just made every bit of me blue, including the white half-moon. So I kinda had to gloop white polish around the studs to make them look photo ok. Oh well, lesson learned. There's only one photo because this polish did not want to photograph. It's In the Cab-ana from Essie. Absolutely gorgeous polish, it reminds me of the crystal blue of tropical waters. When I was trying to capture it it kept turning a weird shade of green, almost like First Timer but not quite. Anyways despite the difficulties I think this look turned out really great, I got some compliments at Target today :D. See you girls tomorrow!

2 comments:

  1. I've always wanted to dye my hair blue,but at my age,that might look funny.I saw this girl at Sally's who had dyed her ends blue,that was nice. I love this mani.I haven't tried half-moon mani's yet.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all comments! Feel free to drop me a line below, but if you want me to check out your blog I would love it if you would send me a link via email instead so I'm sure not to miss it. Thanks! :)