Thursday, July 18, 2013

Laura is Guilty as Charged

So this is a little different for a guest post, I'm writing it, but the nail art wasn't done by me. It was done by my friend Laura, who I've mentioned before. She spent the night awhile ago and wanted to join in on my nail art stuff. So we walked to Walmart and bought some fake nails for her to play with. I also scooped up some new polishes which I will be sharing soon. Turns out what Laura can do on a huge canvas she can also do on nails. Who knew?


She loves Adventure Time, so she did some based on these ones at Chalkboard Nails. She used acrylic paint for these, and Essie In the Cab-ana for Beemo. 


 I have no idea where she drew inspiration from for these, I think she had a reference picture on my iPad. If you know where they're from please link to it in the comments. I also don't know what polishes she used, I'm guessing acrylic paint, but the purple might have been Sally Hansen Lacey Lilac.


These are also a mystery, I believe this was her own design. I know she used Julep Rebel  and Maybelline Onyx Rush for these. I went to sleep and when I woke up she had done like six sets. I didn't get to take pictures of all of them before she left, but the others were a Union Jack, pokeballs with Pikachu, some kind of drippy thing, and a silver black bubble thing. She's like a little nail art elf.

1 comment:

I appreciate all comments! Feel free to drop me a line below, but if you want me to check out your blog I would love it if you would send me a link via email instead so I'm sure not to miss it. Thanks! :)