Thursday, July 11, 2013

Greetings Earthlings

*in which Haleigh still avoids doing galaxy nails*
Space! One of my favorite things. Space absolutely fascinates me. If being an astronaut didn't require so much math I totally would have wanted to be one. Weightlessness? Getting to see Earth from an arial view? Yes please! I even have an app from howmanypeopleareinspacerightnow.com on my phone. Space is wicked cool.


I am a firm believer of us not being alone. The universe is so spacious (hehe space pun), I'm sure that theres plenty of planets in the Goldilocks Zone of their sun. They may not be small and green, but hopefully they would still come in peace! I used new nail art brushes from Born Pretty that I am in love with, they're sooo much better than the ones I bought from Amazon. Great for small details and letter writing.


I used:
Maybelline Onyx Rush
Revlon Posh
Revlon First Class
Revlon Red
NYC Sidewalkers
NYC French Tip White
Julep  Rebel


I'm not ashamed to admit that while I was wearing these I occasionally made spaceship sounds while texting. It looked like a spaceship flying over my keyboard and I am an inner five year old.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate all comments! Feel free to drop me a line below, but if you want me to check out your blog I would love it if you would send me a link via email instead so I'm sure not to miss it. Thanks! :)