Monday, October 15, 2012

Hello!

   So after a while of debating (and one failed tumblr) I decided to create a blog here on blogspot. Well, clearly, because I'm here typing, never mind xD. Most of my inspiration to start this was because of The Nailasaurus, whose blog I fell in love with over the summer and led me down the happy road of nail polish obsession. Seriously, before this summer I didn't know what a base coat was. I hope you enjoy shareing in my obsession of nails, fashion, pink, and anything else that might catch my fancy. Here we go! :)


If you were wondering where the idea for my blog name came from :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate all comments! Feel free to drop me a line below, but if you want me to check out your blog I would love it if you would send me a link via email instead so I'm sure not to miss it. Thanks! :)