Thursday, February 7, 2013

Scandalous Lace

New polish! New polish! :D The other day I convinced mom to let me get these two polishes while at Albertson's. I've had a lemming for a pale cream purple for a while, and the sparkly purple and black I just found very pretty :).


I used Sally Hansen Lacey Lilac and Revlon Scandalous for an accent nail. Both polishes applied smoothly, Lilac was opaque in two coats and so was Scandalous.



I'm pretty sure Revlon makes their bottles label-free for swatching purposes, its really great. So happy to have new polishes, might have to do it again soon... xD

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate all comments! Feel free to drop me a line below, but if you want me to check out your blog I would love it if you would send me a link via email instead so I'm sure not to miss it. Thanks! :)